Category : Uluwatu Villas
Bedrooms : 4 Luxury
An Extraordinary Escape is waiting for you in Bali. A Spectacularly designed House in a stunning Balinese Ocean Front setting, Villa Pemutih provides equal measures of Pure Indulgence and Relaxation. The Rural Retreat you’ve always dreamed of but within easy reach of Bali’s hustle and bustle.
Villa Pemutih is located on the Bukit Peninsula approximately 25 minutes from Bali International Airport, Ngurah Rai. Perched on the cliffs overlooking Padang Padang, Bingin and Impossibles, three of Bali’s most famous large surfing breaks, The Villa boasts stunning views and scenery and private beach access via a stairway. The famous temple and surfing beach of Uluwatu And Dreamland beach are 10 minutes drive away.
- Studio Room
A separate air-conditioned studio equipped with Satellite TV and DVD player with sound system, which can be converted into an additional double bedroom with separate bathroom attached.
- Garden Room
Located on the ground floor, facing the sea through lush garden. The Garden Room has a king size four poster bed and ensuite bathroom with oversize bathtub and outdoor shower.
- Blue Room
The third air-conditioned bedroom on the upper floor. It’s double bed can be separated into 2 singles. Features an ensuite bathroom with oversize bathtub and shower and sea view private balcony.
- Sunset Room
It’s the Master Bedroom of The Villa, located on the upper floor. Enjoy sunset and ocean views from the romantic four poster bed and the private balcony. A Balinese bathroom with oversize bath and semi-outdoor shower completes the experience.
Facilities & Services :
- Swimming Pool – A free style “Infinity” swimming pool with cold Jacuzzi can be enjoyed under clear blue skies, the stars at night or whilst being amazed by the spectacular sunsets.
- Private Bale – Stroll the stairway down the Cliff to a secluded private beach or just relax in our cliff bale stroked by a gentle breeze.
- Kitchen & Dining Pavilion – Outside the main villa, just a few steps away, a fully equipped kitchen and dining pavilion offer a Balinese outdoor dining experience set in lush tropical garden.
- Living Room & Bar – A huge open plan Living Room with walls of folding glass doors looking over ponds to the pool, garden and magnificent ocean views beyond. Equipped with in-villa bar and Hi-Fi for your comfort and relaxation. Enjoy sunset drinks from the bar located at the entrance of the Living Room, just a few steps away from the pool.
- Studio Room – A Studio equipped with large flat screen TV, DVD Player complete with sound system and 40 channel satellite TV featuring all major international services such as CNN, CNBC, BBC, StarTV, HBO, ABC, MTV, Cartoon Network, Fashion TV, etc.
- Car & Driver – The Villa provides airport Transfers. A Car and Driver can be arranged with Villa’s staff to take you anywhere to enjoy Bali’s many attractions and beautiful regions.
- The Uluwatu Temple
One of Bali’s 6 “Mother Temples” perched high on the Cliffs at the southernmost point of Bali. The temple looks down towards Uluwatu surfing beach, one of the world’s most famous Big Wave venues for competitive and free surfing alike. Daily Sunset Performances of Traditional Balinese Dances are lit by the setting sun and flaming torches. 10 minutes away from Villa Pemutih.
- Padang Padang Beach
A secluded white sandy bay ideal for swimmers and sunbathers alike. The nearby reef surf is paradise for experienced surfers. Cold drinks, food and beach masseurs are available. Walk along the beach from Villa Pemutih or 5 minutes by Car.
- Bingin & Impossible Beaches
Villa Pemutih overlooks these two Surfing Breaks, world famous for large, fast reef waves. When large surf is running this provides spectacular entertainment for our guests sitting at the top of the cliff or at poolside. When surf is calm and the tide is full, turtles and dugong can be seen swimming in crystal clear waters below the Villa.
- Dreamland Beach
Famous for its white sandy beach, azure blue waters and trendy, almost Mediterranean atmosphere. Cold drinks, food and beach masseurs are available. Ten minutes drive from Villa Pemutih.
- Jimbaran Bay Fish Market & Restaurant
The famous “al fresco” beach dining experience. The catch of the day served right to your table whilst you enjoy spectacular sunsets on a beautiful white sand beach. 15 minutes by car.
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan
The Villa is approximately 30 minutes drive from the most famous district for shopping centers, nightlife, beaches and fine dining all day and night long.
Villa Pemutih – Gallery
Villa – Rates
||Tax & Service
|Book The Villa Now
Rates include of
- Airport transfers (1 in and 1 out), daily breakfast, fresh fruits – refreshing towels and welcome drink upon arrival… For more details, please feel free to contact our reservation via email.
Villa seasons are defined as follows:
July, September 1st to 15th, Easter week (commencing with the day preceding Good Friday)
August, December 20th to 8th January